TITLE: Junior Federal Business Analyst
DEPARTMENT: Federal Business Development Team
REPORTS TO: Director of Federal Business Development
STATUS: Full Time
The Junior Federal Business Analyst will assist the Federal Business Development Team in identifying, qualifying, pursing and winning federal contracts. The analyst will be responsible for tracking federal opportunities and assisting in the development of a strategy to capture work.
A Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree is preferred. Relevant experience accepted in replacement of a degree. A minimum of two (2) years of sales experience is a must. A high interest in the federal market is preferred.
Strong ability to learn on the job and retain information in a high learning curve environment is a must. Must have excellent planning skills, be highly organized and detail oriented, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and able to adapt to changing environments and priorities. Must be able to work with minimal direction.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Monitoring beta.sam.gov, BGOV, contract vehicles and other procurement sources to identify federal opportunities.
• Assist in qualifying federal opportunities.
• Providing outreach to contracting officers to obtain updates on federal opportunities.
• Responsible for the data entry into CRM tool Hubspot.
• Assist in identifying teaming partners for federal opportunities.
• Coordinate meeting times with industry partners and potential teaming partners.
• Assist in analyzing spending trends of government customers.
• Assist in analyzing the competitive landscape of federal opportunities.
• Responsible for making 20-30 cold calls per day.
• Skilled at MS Office Suite.
• Skilled at Adobe Pro/Publisher.
• Skilled at Content Writing.
• Knowledge of Cyber Security and Cloud and Compliance.
• Knowledge of the Internal Sales process.
• Able to set expectations and respond to business needs in a complex environment.
• Able to leverage facts and data when approaching problems and considering both the customer’s perspective as well as the enterprise’s perspective while focusing on overarching goals and objectives.
• Able to multitask, perform and deliver results as both part of a team and independently.
Salary Range: $40,000 – $60,000
To apply send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Please include the position title in the email subject line.